The First Street Center-Full Service Partnership program is an MHSA funded Full Service Partnership serving approximately 105 adult individuals with severe mental illness (SMI), referred by the County of Fresno AB 109 Probation Department. FSC-FSP provides comprehensive mental health/co-occurring services and works in conjunction with the Fresno County Probation Department to fulfill agreed upon treatment goals. FSC-FSP focuses on client strengths/abilities to successfully gain independence and self–sufficiency in the community.
|3636 N 1st St #162 Fresno, CA 93726|
|Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Phone: (559) 476-2166|
Services Available The following services are available at First Street Center Outpatient:
- 24/7 Crisis Response
- Daily Program Rehabilitation/Support
- Intensive Case Management
- Social/Recreational Activities
- Assessment/Treatment Planning
- Individual Therapy
- Educational Groups
- Peer Support Groups
- Psychopharmalogical Treatment
- Housing Support
- Hospitalization Support
- Probation/Court EngagementReferrals Referrals to the program are made by Fresno County Department of Probation.
- Program Goals To reduce psychiatric hospitalizations, to reduce incarcerations, to reduce homelessness, to increase level of community functioning, and to increase education and employment participation.
Funding The program services are funded through Mental Health Service Act (MHSA), Public Safety Realignment (AB109), and Medi-Cal reimbursement.