- Inspect your medical and billing records.
- Copy your medical records.
- Correct or amend your medical record.
- Request a list of to whom we have released information.
- Restrict the information we share.
- Revoke authorizations at any time.
- Request confidential communications.
- Receive a paper copy of this privacy notice.
- File a complaint if you believe your privacy rights have been violated.
- All staff will follow this notice.
- We are committed to protecting personal and identifiable health information about you.
- This notice applies to all medical records of your care generated by TPOCC.
- Provide a translation of this notice at your request.
- Use and disclose your personal health information as required and limited by law.
|Uses and Disclosures
- For treatment.
- For payment.
- For health care operations.
- As required by law.
- Public health activities and safety.
- Law inforcement.
- Health oversight.
- Medical examiner or funeral director.
- Organ and tissue donation requests.
- Worker’s compensation.