A residential program for homeless/AB109 adults on probation. Residents can be housed up to 120 days. Referrals must be sent from Fresno County Probation to the program director.
|2904 E. Belgravia Center
Fresno, CA 93721
|Phone: (559) 334-6432 Ext. 5230 –Brandon Martinez, PD–|
Belgravia Center is located near downtown Fresno. This is a transitional housing program to serve the need of adult, homeless- probation population that are seeking stability in their lives. Residents can be housed at Belgravia Center up to 120 days. Belgravia is a voluntary program. The amount of days a resident stays is at the discretion of the referring agency.
- On Site Food Services
- Housing Laundry Facilities
- Computer Lab
- Case Management
- Money Management
- Job Developer on Site
- Enhance Employment Job Readiness Training
- Drug Counseling Available through First Street Center-OP for AB 109 only.
- AA/NA Classes within Walking Distance
- Referral needed from Probation Officer
- Participate up to 120 days
- Comply with 3 day orientation period
- Incoming residents must sign all agreements/forms
- Comply to random Drug Tests
- Comply with random Breathalyzer Tests
- Attend Out-Patient Drug Treatment