CENTRAL COUNTY ONE STOP CLINIC
The Central County One Stop Clinic is a community-based program that focuses on youth (12-17) and transitional age youth (18-24) within underserved and unserved communities. The program endeavors to provide outreach services using culturally and linguistically sensitive approaches to all individuals. Central County One Stop Clinic is a contracted service of Tulare County Health & Human Services Agency under the Mental Health Services Act.
|113 S M St
Tulare, CA 93274
|Hours: 8-5 M-F|
|Phone: (559) 687-8713
Unidos Para La Communidad
The program will partner with community based organizations, public agencies, and learning institutions to develop the following Specialty Services in the targeted areas:
- Family support services, partnership counseling and program individualized care
- Anger management groups
- Conflict resolution groups
- Mentoring programs
- Gang diversion, prevention and intervention counseling
- Peer-to-peer counseling
- Education and counseling on coping and life skills
- Create recreational activities after school
- Vocational education, GED completion, English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Parent training and mother/father involvement
- Childcare for teen parents
- Consumer and family member involvement in all services planned
The Central County One Stop Program emphasizes wellness, recovery and resilience. Consumers and family members are provided with links to programs that will strengthen their ability to participate in their local communities while fostering positive experiences which will enhance problem-solving skills, optimism and hope. Services are individually tailored and provided with a whatever-it-takes approach to address the preferences and identified goals of each consumer.
Referrals may be made to the program and served per approval of the Tulare County Health & Human Services Agency.