VISALIA REENTRY CENTER
The Visalia Reentry Center (VRC) is a State of California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) licensed adult residential alcohol and/or drug abuse recovery or treatment facility located at 1845 S Court St in Visalia.
|1845 S Court St
Visalia, CA 93277
|Frank Ruiz- Center Manager: (559) 334-6407, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone: (559) 732-5550|
- Assist residents in learning personal management and community survival skills to promote alcohol and drug free lifestyle.
- Assist residents to develop effective tools for personal problem solving.
- Assist residents to develop realistic self-concepts and high self-esteem.
- Assist residents to successfully reintegrate into the community.
- Assist residents to become self-sufficient by securing stable housing when they leave and stable income sources through work or public benefits.
VRC provides the following services to residents in our programs:
- Food and Lodging
- Personal hygiene supplies
- Treatment groups: 48 hours per week, including weeknights (16 hours) and Saturday (3 hours)
- Weekly random alcohol and drug testing
- Transportation assistance
- Legal identification assistance
- Job readiness services and placement referrals
- Community referrals to support services, including Medi-Cal insurance
- Release planning and assistance in obtaining suitable housing.
VRC utilizes cognitive-based therapy and evidence-based curriculum in our treatment groups. Our substance use disorder counselors have been trained to facilitate the following curriculum:
- Drug Education: Living in Balance (Hazelden)
- Cognitive Thinking: Thinging for a Change (National Institute of Corrections)
- Anger Management: Anger Management for Substance Abuse & Mental Health (SAMHSA)
- Parenting: Partners in Parenting (TCU)
VRC will provide the following substance use disorder treatment services to clients in our 90-day residential drug treatment program:
- Assessment & Individual Treatment Plan (ITP)
- Treatment Services: Minimum average of 25 hours per week
- Supplemental Activities: Minimum average of 6 hours per week
- Other PLans: Exit Plan, Relapse Prevention Plan, Discharge Summary
|Social Passes||2 weeks||30 days|
|Visitor Passes||Immediately||2 weeks|
|Job Search & Work||Limited 30 days||75 days|
|Cell Phone||Once Job Search begins||Once Job Search begins|
- Mandatory Trust Account: 75% savings requirement
- Extensions up to 180 days